Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fighting Frustration

I'm back!  I've been blogging back on my Wordpress page...  I've been going back and forth trying to decide which platform I prefer.  I'm currently starting to I think I might like this one better.  Honestly, I liked that I could use Wordpress at school without logging out of my school Google accounts, not that I'm supposed to do that...  But I follow blogs with my work gmail account, and then logging into my personal one to do anything with this logs me out of that.  In the end, I'm not supposed to be accessing this at work anyway, so it really shouldn't matter.  Other than I couldn't share a blog post or anything on the spur of the moment without trading off logins.

On the downside of Wordpress...  I wasn't able to share things.  It gave me a hard time with photos and videos.  Blogger's acting more user-friendly for me.  :)

So anyway...  Here I go again.  I guess I'll use this blog for a little while and decide which I ultimately prefer. I do like that more teachers tend to be on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment