Thursday, June 27, 2013

My 2013-2014 Plan

I have finally managed to get my 2013-2014 plan uploaded to my Google Drive with the formatting I had in place.  This is just my plan -- not all the accompanying lesson plans.  At least at the moment.

I was taking lessons from books like Funbrarian and Library Sparks.

 


My cyber-safety lessons are required by the county.  There are 2 45-minute lessons for each grade to partake of each year.  They come from CommonSenseMedia.org, and I've created prezis that go through them just to simplify things for myself.  

I also have a SmartBoard that I use for a lot of the lessons I'll teach, like ABC order. 

I try to pace myself on the researching, so I don't have everyone working on big projects at the same time. And all this, of course, will fall prey to my schedule.  This year I had to spend most of my morning (until 10 am!!) working on Guided Reading and Acceleration groups.  And then in the afternoons I taught Character Ed lessons.

But anyway, this is what I currently have in mind for the coming school year:  2013-2014 Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment