Thursday, July 4, 2013

Inside Out and Back Again

Today I'll share the EBOB questions I wrote for Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai.


This was a very quick read.  The entire book is written in prose -- so beautiful.  It's the story of a young girl whose family leaves their war-torn home in Vietnam and find themselves in Alabama.

Here are the questions I wrote:  Inside Out and Back Again Questions

Now I need to get busy.  I'm out of school for the summer, but I'm still working 3 days/week at Lowes.  I had Monday and Tuesday off this week, so I refloored my living room.  I thought it would be a "fun" way to spend a rainy day (or two).  Yeah....  Not so fun.  But my floor looks beautiful!  I can't wait to do the family room and game room!

I've also finished reading Tuesdays at the Castle, Greetings from Nowhere, and Year of the Dog.  Unfortunately, I haven't been sitting at my computer while reading so I haven't written any questions for them.  I don't think it'll take me long to go back through them though, to find questions.

Today is the 4th of July and I'm off from work.  For some reason they had me work yesterday instead of today.  But yay!  I'm taking my daughter into town to watch the firework tonight.  She's excited.  We haven't gone to watch fireworks in years.  Personally, I couldn't care less, but she's thrilled.  Hopefully it won't rain!  Wish us luck and Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment