Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The end.

It's hard to believe, but the end has come. Summer vacation is over.  My poor "Poof Daddy" is all worn out and ready for me to leave him home for his 8 month long nap. 


My high-strung lab is just as exhausted. 


Tomorrow I embark on a new adventure at my new school.  Yes, I got the job!  I'm so excited, but a little sad, too.  I love the staff and students at NDE and I will miss them very much. Especially my ANAZING assistant and friend, Terry. 


Tomorrow I will dive right in. My goal is to get the library in order and ready for students ASAP. I also found out that there is a 12-case scholastic book fair scheduled to arrive October 7th.  How do they fit 12 cases in there???  On the plus side, I'll ask my MTAC about using the profits for a SmartBoard. They only cost about $2000 in scholastic dollars. 

I'll try to snap some pics tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment